5 Points Movement – #2 We Must Have Sound Money
I believe our future will be based on decentralized control where we all as individuals guide our own lives through our own choices and sovereignty.
I call it the 5 points plan.
- We all must live by the Non-aggression Principle.
- We must always have Sound Money free from the private central banks.
- We all have the Right to Defend Ourselves and to have access to the means to do so.
- We all have the Right to Free Speech.
- Our governance must be a decentralized local government based on the Non-aggression Principle and Be of the form chosen by the local individuals volunteering to be a part of said group.
#2 We Must Have Sound Money
The core principal of this point is that we must have a non-debt based banking system and our money must be based on real goods. This means no fractional banking that creates money out of thin air, and no money that can be arbitrarily printed/created by governments or anyone else.
All of this means no private central banks.
I urge you to look into this principle yourself and decide for yourself.
See more about the 5 Points Movement