5 Points Movement – #1 Non-aggression Principle
I believe our future will be based on decentralized control where we all as individuals guide our own lives through our own choices and sovereignty.
I call it the 5 points plan.
- We all must live by the Non-aggression Principle.
- We must always have Sound Money free from the private central banks.
- We all have the Right to Defend Ourselves and to have access to the means to do so.
- We all have the Right to Free Speech.
- Our governance must be a decentralized local government based on the Non-aggression Principle and Be of the form chosen by the local indi
viduals volunteering to be a part of said group.
#1 We Must All Live by the Non-Aggression Principle
I believe that the non-aggression principle will be key for us to create a just, fair, and safe society after the coming transition.
The non-aggression principle is a philosophical axiom which states that it is inherently wrong to initiate or threaten force. An individual or group aggressing against another individual or group is committing an illegitimate act. While initiating violence is forbidden, self-defense resisting violence (when reasonable) is considered moral, and is encouraged to prevent further aggression.
In essence, it states that no force is acceptable except in defense. This non-aggression principle has overreaching ramifications to the current power structures.
Here is a video that addresses this concept within a warning to activists that are wanting to start violence.
I urge you to look into this principle yourself and decide for yourself.
See more about the 5 Points Movement