5 Points Movement – #3 The Right to Defend Yourself and the Access to the Means to Do So.
I believe our future will be based on decentralized control where we all as individuals guide our own lives through our own choices and sovereignty. There exists a framework within which I believe this can be accomplished.
I call it the 5 points plan.
- We all must live by the Non-aggression Principle.
- We must always have Sound Money free from the private central banks.
- We all have the Right to Defend Ourselves and to have access to the means to do so.
- We all have the Right to Free Speech.
- Our governance must be a decentralized local government based on the Non-aggression Principle and Be of the form chosen by the local individuals volunteering to be a part of said group.
#3 The Right to Defend Yourself and the Access to the Means to Do So.
No person, entity, government, or group of any type can have a monopoly of force or violence if we are to have a free world. Until violence and weapons have been eradicated from our society a balance must be kept. And that is accomplished through the right to defend ourselves and the right to have the access to the means to do so.
History dictates this point time and time again. It is not the armed individual to be feared, it is the armed government against the unarmed people that is to be feared.
I urge you to look into this principle yourself and decide for yourself.
See more about the 5 Points Movement