5 Points Movement – #5 Decentralized Governance
I believe our future will be based on decentralized control where we all as individuals guide our own lives through our own choices and sovereignty. There exists a framework within which I believe this can be accomplished.
I call it the 5 points plan.
- We all must live by the Non-aggression Principle.
- We must always have Sound Money free from the private central banks.
- We all have the Right to Defend Ourselves and to have access to the means to do so.
- We all have the Right to Free Speech.
- Our governance must be a decentralized local government based on the Non-aggression Principle and Be of the form chosen by the local individuals volunteering to be a part of said group.
#5 Decentralized Governance
Our governance must be a collection of decentralized local governments of the forms chosen by the local individuals volunteering to be a part of said groups. Each of these groups must be free to interact on whatever level they agree upon with the other groups. Trade, monetary systems, and even defense will be worked out on a group by group basis to be dealt with individually or in alliances with other groups.
For this to work we must accept all forms of self governance that others choose as long as they apply to the Non-Aggression Principle. This really is that simple. It is called tolerance. Humans by nature are kind, giving, and tolerant when given the chance. When left to do so, we are able and best capable of governing ourselves.
Our current ever increasing centralized government is not working. It is only getting worse. The experiment of centralized democracy has failed. We have figured out that even at its best it is nothing more than the majority forcing its will upon the minority by violence (law). At its worse it becomes corporatism and tyranny.
It is time to let it go and create what works for all of us.
I urge you to look into this principle yourself and decide for yourself.
See more about the 5 Points Movement